It’s about time Hawaii’s local photographers and artists have a platform to reach the world with their art.
Hawaii Stock Images is a stock image platform that allows local Artists, Photographers and Videographers (Contributors) to license their images to clients for use in advertising and marketing campaigns, product placement, marketing collateral and websites.
How it works:
- The Contributor owns the copyright to their image.
- A Client licenses the image for usage for a one year unless otherwise negotiated as an “Extended Use” license.
- Contributors upload their images to the website, which gets marketed to advertising agencies, image buyers and clients worldwide.
Pricing & Commission Structure
- We have two tiers of Contributors & images; PRIME and INDIE. Images are curated for content, quality and market value.
- PRIME contributors/images receive a higher commission split (60%) than INDIE (40%), paid monthly based on sales of “licensed images”.
- Contributors that are selected for PRIME will be contacted directly by our Curators.
How to get started
- Sign up to be a Contributor
- Within the first 24hrs of being approved, upload at least 5 images.
Our Curators will use these to determine the quality of images and your account status.
- Featured artwork gets pushed through a worldwide marketing campaign
We have answers for just about any question you’ll have as a prospective Contributor here: